segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

Getting back to business!!

Hi ...

It has been a while since my last post.

As you know, Brazil has been passing trough several "small" revolutions. People's minds are changing ... politicians are afraid of that ... well ... they were.

Due to this I couldn't avoid going to the streets also. I was part ... I am part of this ... Just got tired of been robbed by these guys. Brazil is a so good country, but unfortunately we have a very bad cast of people leading us.

Between these protests I had to work in a very demanding well, with a very demanding client.

Let's see what we must do.


  1. We must create a good mesh for our stabilizer. I would like to create a structured mesh because we know we can create an unstructured one.
  2. Attach this mesh to a simple BHA and run OF simulations.
Cheers!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário