quinta-feira, 11 de abril de 2013

Who am I?

My name is Rafael and I have the luck to live on a very nice city, Natal-RN. This sunny and touristic place has its own advantages and a set of disadvantages as well. I'm a engineer and here we can't find courses related to my area and that is one of the main reasons I'm writing this text - self learning.

Due to this lack of course offering I need to extract most of the knowledge from the web.  Which lead me the following fact - I'm terrible with my own reports ... I'm good with reports that I need to deliver ... mine ... just terrible. The "reporting behavior" is good because you don't need to keep learning the same subject several times. If you have a previous report, just read it and refresh your memory. As I said, I'm terrible with that.

The second reason from this blog is to help others. I will try to make things easier regarding learning Openfoam. I'll follow a very didactic approach so you, reader (if any), reach or improve your self development level as well.

Natal-RN - The best city in Brazil.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário