quinta-feira, 11 de abril de 2013

The driver

To make things easier and interesting, I suggest you to have a problem to be solved. In my case I would like to understand the flow behavior that happens around a drilling BHA (I will explain this later). To succeed with this I need to divide this problem in several steps so you, reader (again ... if any), can understand the basic principles of this software.

The problem itself is not trivial and we have several publications about this subject, annular flow. So, in a simple statement, flow around a drilling BHA is a annular flow, made it simple. But the BHA itself has some very different tools on it and the most common and important tool that can change your flow pattern in the annular is the stabilizer.

Simple spiral drilling stabilizer made with Salomé
So, just before getting into the action we need to establish which steps we will be taking and the order of them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário